RSVP Dating Site – RSVP Dating Review
RSVP dating site is one of the most trusted and long-term established dating websites in Australia. To further strengthen their position in the online dating space, Fairfax owned RSVP merged with Oasis Active to position them as one of the largest dating and relationships organisations in the world today.
- Huge membership base.
- Considerable amount of various membership options.
- Minimum 3-stamp buy to upgrade membership.
- More than 1200 new users join every day.
- More than 40,000 conversation each day.
- Male to female ratio – 50/50.
RSVP has bragging rights for being Australia’s largest and most popular Australian dating site today. And the stats back it up with some impressive statistics. 1 in 3 couples who met online did so via RSVP.
The website offers both mobile and desktop versions including dating apps for Android and i0S with several unique functions exclusive to their dating model.
The main age group of members using RSVP is 25 years and over with the majority being active users. Currently there are more than 2 million Australian members with 1.5 million active users.
Signing up to RSVP is straight-forward and user-friendly. The sign-up process encourages members to upload photos with claims profiles with photos receive 11 times more attention than profiles without photos.
Getting started only requires members to complete 10 simple questions, things like smoking status, eye colour, marital status etc
Contacting other members
- Users can send through free ‘kisses’ as a way of identifying if that person may also be interested.
- Users must purchase ‘stamps’ in order to send messages to other members.
- You will receive a free credit if someone does not open your email within 30 days of sending the message.
Quality of Profiles
- Users can add as much information as they wish to their profiles.
- Information about a person includes various criteria relating to physical appearance, their interests and the type of relationship the user is seeking.
- RSVP attracts mainly genuine users, this is evident by the amount of effort people put in when completing their profiles.
- Profiles are typically very detailed.
- Users have the option to change and edit their profiles.
- Profile photos are displayed for public viewing.
RSVP offers a mobile app for Apple and Android, there’s also a responsive mobile version similar to the app. The application offers its users similar functionality to that of the desktop version such as log in, joining, searching local members, adding and managing your profile and connecting with other RSVP members.
RSVP is a user-friendly site with ease of navigation and great search tools. Updating your profile and contacting site members is fast and effortless.
Associated Costs to Use RSVP
Unless you cancel your membership, subscriptions will be automatically renewed. There is a payment management section within your account settings to manage your paid membership. If you signed up to RSVP via your device cancelations must be done via Apple iTunes.
RSVP Special Features
Members are able to search for member profiles by selecting chosen criteria of their specific interests. Members are also able to store their preferred criteria relating to what they are specifically looking for in a partner which will be displayed on their profile for others to see.
Users will also receive frequent matches from the RSVP matching algorithm offering suggestions according to 2-way preferred partner criteria. Depending on your membership level members will be able to be given the choice of pre-approving their matches before contacting is allowed.
Another option for premium membership offers a 15-minute survey which entails a 5-page document with general questions to determine your take on how you view the world. Members also with a premium membership will be able to see these results, the idea here is to dig a little deeper into your personality to help pair you up with compatible people.
Contacting RSVP Support
Should you need additional support whilst using RSVP, the website offers a comprehensive Help section http://support.rsvp.com.au/hc/en-gb along with a contact form to get in touch with their support team directly.